Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween!!!

David and I went to our friend J-Rod's house for a fantastic Halloween party! Although I was sick almost all week before, I started feeling better Friday evening and was able to go to the party and have a great time.

David and I went as the Doctor and a sexy nurse:

IMG_5599

I was really pleasantly surprised at all the time and effort people put into their costumes! Some of them were really impressive, particularly our friend Erik and his wife Anita, who went as the Joker and Poison Ivy:

IMG_5557


IMG_5558

We also had a super tall guy, Mario, the Wicked Witch of the East complete with house on top of her, Frye, Sarah Palin and John McCain, a cowboy and and Indian, a mad scientist, and lots of other costumes I either don't have time to name or just didn't get.

More photos are on Flickr, but friends and family access only. Let me know if you need help viewing them!

No comments: