Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Babies babies babies


Seems as though everyone's having one. So since babies have been on my brain, I've been collecting little baby-related projects I wanted to start. A coworker of mine is having a shower this Friday, so I decided to try a couple.

This is my first attempt at making a baby blanket! It's super soft, with a fuzzy flannel side with stars and a pink "minky" side. I think it turned out really cute.

I also made a couple of decorative burp clothes. They're made with Gerber cloth diapers. You could probably still put them on your baby, too, if you wanted to use them as diapers...
I think they turned out really cute. Next time, I'm going to experiments with other embellishments like ribbons and other little details.



3 comments:

The Allisons said...

OMG! You can't title any posts with the word baby in them anymore...
you almost gave me a heart attack (the good kind that you get from being overly excited:)
LOL

Your projects came out adorable! I love that minky material, and Gerber cloth diapers are the best burp clothes!!

Lauren said...

Haha, oops, sorry! Nope, not quite our turn yet, but working with all that pink fuzzy fabric does give me a little extra baby fever...lol.

The Allisons said...

I just left Kris and Lydianne a comment on their VBAC post...
let them know that I'm not a total creepster ;)