Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 1... of the rest of my life.

I figured it was time to post again after finishing the marathon. Everything is back up to snuff and if anything I'm faster an ever. I ran a half on Saturday at a faster pace than my fastest race-half (~9:26 pace on this run), and I did it alone. I've never really enjoyed the act of running until now, but damn if I'm not a convert. I feel like the balls when I'm in the latter half of a long run. Booyah world. But, I also feel like I'm not all that I can be. So, a set of goals if you will...
  • Goal weight: 175lb - currently at 191lb (9lb heavier than a year ago)
  • Goal BF %: 12% measured through the feet - currently at ~16.5% (10lb of fat loss)
  • Goal Mileage: 20 miles/week - currently at 16 miles/week (25% increase)
  • Goal 5k: 22 minutes flat at 7:05 pace- current best 25:54 (15% decrease)
  • Goal Half: 100 minutes flat at 7:38 pace - current best 127 minutes (21% decrease)
This is my starting point. I'll try to update twice a week to see where I manage to get.

No comments: