Friday, December 05, 2008

Goodbye, 'stache


Today is a wonderful day. It's the last day of Movember. You may think, November is already over. Oh no, this is Movember. Where men across the country grow elaborate moustaches for the purpose of looking absolutely ridiculous for the sake of competition.

David's office participates every year with their own version, and I've been able to dodge the bullet the past two years with these awesome excuses:
  1. Our wedding is November 11.
  2. Our First Anniversary is November 11.
But this year, I couldn't use the same "anniversary" excuse again, and David participated in growing a silly 'stache. Here it is (pictured.) But today is the day it goes away, and I am thrilled!

Okay, so it wasn't so bad. You get sorta used to it after a while...but that doesn't mean I won't be happy to see it gone!

1 comment:

The Allisons said...

I have to tell you...it's been so long since I have seen Dave without that ridiculosity on his face that I really need an after picture to fully appreciate the end of that era!