Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wow, that's cold

So, we're officially just a bit wimpy...when we woke up this morning and saw that the temperature was 28 with a wind chill of 20, we decided that it might not be in our best interest to go out to the Shores park for Crossfit.  I know, we're sissies, but hey, I am still coughing up some junk, so I need to take care of myself.  We're about to head into the garage to do a make-up workout session instead, so hopefully we'll get a similar experience.  I want to try an article I found in Runner's World for our ab workout, called "Elite Abs."  It's the core workout for Team Running USA, and if you saw the guy's abs on the cover, you would be tempted to try it too.  We need to start focusing more on our core.  David and I both have complained in the past of low back aches and pains during our long runs, and a strong core is supposed to keep that from happening, among other things.  
And now, to do as many of our workouts in the living room as we can before venturing out into the freezing garage...

No comments: