Friday, February 01, 2008

Morning Thoughts

As I sit here waiting for the cars to defrost from the overnight freeze, I really can't wait to finish the rock wall. I'm probably within a couple of hours of finishing all of the framing, but finding the time to spend out there in the cold between training runs is a bit difficult. Oh, for the warmth of Spring!

I've found the greatest running invention ever. Ashley claims I need one on our long runs. Little does she know I'm only running faster than her so I can get it over with. Long runs aren't easy.
Nike Parachute

Yesterday we had the first of our annual chili cookoffs at work. I decided to make this wonderful vegetarian sweet potato and peanut chili from our favorite new cook book, 'The New American Plate'. Suffice it to say... I bought my way into last place. Charlie Brown Chili lived up to its name.

No comments: