Monday, January 22, 2007

It's Official Folks...We're Runners!!

Well, Sunday we completed our longest run to date. It was quite amazing! I now consider myslef a runner for two reasons: 1) I ate a disgusting pack of goo for the sake of running and 2) I ran in public in a sports bra! After mile 3 I decided it was a little too hot for a long-sleeved shirt, so I tied it around my waist and finished the run in my sports bra! Our run went well; it took us 79 minutes start to finish. I felt really great the whole time until the last mile when I started to really break down, but hey...I finished! This week will be even more challenging, and I am really looking forward to taking it on.
I hope everyone has a fantastic week, and I look forward to hearing from you!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hey, I haven't even done the "running in only a sports bra" thing, so props to you! Eating disgusting goo and running half naked: welcome to the REAL world of running! Now all you need is to experience odd chaffing and weird digestive problems and you'll be a seasoned pro.