Sunday, January 21, 2007

We Run So We Can Drink and Eat Wings


Yep, this is a picture of us about 40 minutes after completing 7 miles in 75 minutes. Suck on it Weight Watchers. We're at Buffalo Wild Wings watching the 'aints (formerly known as the Saints) lose. Good try though guys, really.

Anyway... Lauren and I think the run went really well. White Rock was wonderful and the temperature tipped the scales at a massive 53° at 3:00. Excellent running weather. This week is a series of 3-4-3 followed by an 8 mile run on Sunday. It's going to be tough because my parents and two youngest brothers are coming in. Somehow, I don't think they'll want to come.

On the technical side... the Garmin reported me as having burned over 1500 calories during the run. I found a good forum post somewhere on the net alluding to an update. We'll see how it fairs. In the mean time I have a very informative Runner's World article to share.
HOW MANY CALORIES ARE YOU REALLY BURNING?

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

HAHA! 'Suck on it Weight Watchers'...that's classic!!