Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Going under the knife in 21 hours

At 10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, I will be going into surgery for the first time in my life. So, it can be understood that I am getting a little nervous. My husband is very reassuring, though, which takes away a lot of the fears I have running through my brain.

My knee is pretty sore today, probably because I was climbing all over our rock wall in the garage last night. Hey, can you blame me? It'll be at least a couple of weeks before I'm able to do it again, and I hate to try it out.

In other news, David and Ashley successfully completed their 20 mile run. Only a few weeks left until the marathon. Hopefully I'll be able to run at least one more run with them before the big day, when I'll be biking back and forth between spectating spots. But hey, I'll be happy as long as I'm in dancing shape within two weeks.

Wish me luck for tomorrow, a speedy recovery following surgery and an easy return to running.

No comments: