Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The big one...


For the Dallas branch's first 3-miler, I must say, well done on all fronts. I think after this one everyone felt much more confident about the prospect of long runs to come. Even Sadie is really getting the hang of this whole running thing. Tonight is an easy 2-miler, with another 3-miler coming up Thursday and the big 4 on Sunday. I doubt we'll do it Sunday, since that's Christmas Eve, but maybe we should...and burn off some of those many calories we'll be consuming that evening. David and I have steak teriyaki, shrimp fried rice, chocolate delight, surprise rolls, peanut butter balls, ham, pecan pie, assorted candies and cookies, and more that will be waved in front of our ever-hungry faces. Yeah, I think I'm feeling more ready for that run...

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Yes...just the thought of the obscene amounts of food I will be consuming in the coming days is enough to get me excited about the big 4-mile run Sunday!!!