Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lifetime Records

Okay, so I've been bullied into posting by the two most wonderful women in my life. That means this post is going to be an inspirational one.

I've never run more than 3 miles in my entire life at once. That means next weekend I'll be burning up the track and beating my lifetime record. How's that for something to write home about? Not many people can say, "Hey, next weekend, I'm going to beat my lifetime record." That makes me happy inside, and God willing, will keep my spirits up as I begin to dread the Rockwall Highschool track in a couple months.

Tonight we're going to set up Lauren's new iPod + Nike iPod attachment which she got for her birthday (how cool am I?). It's going to be a short mile long run to get us back on Schedule for another 2 mile run tomorrow night. It's a good thing tonight is a short run too... it's pizza fondue night! Who else in the room loves to diet?

No comments: