Saturday, December 16, 2006

Slow & steady

Last night was another 2-miler, and I must say, I was not tired at all after this one. We took it nice and easy at a 3 & 1 pace, and David, Jaspreet, Sadie and I all felt much better afterward. It was nice to all be on the same pace. I know I can't do that every night or I'll get behind on my own workout, but it's definitely good at least once a week, and it's always good to take the long runs slow. David and I are very excited! This week's "long" run isn't very long at all, and should be very enjoyable. I just hope the weather stays as nice as it was today!

Speaking of Sadie-girl, her workout stamina is getting better and better! Last night she didn't wear herself out nearly as much as she usually does chasing birds and whatnot. We'll have a marathoning puppy soon enough!

No comments: